- Abstracts can be submitted electronically using the following form:
- Deadline for submission is Friday, February 16th, 2018 by 11:59 pm.
- Notice of acceptance for both oral or poster presentations will be announced by email on February 22, 2018.
- Several monetary prizes will be awarded for best oral and poster presentations.
- Deadline to register for the conference as a non-presenter is March 1, 2018.
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
- The body of the abstract should not exceed 2,500 characters including spaces, and should follow a structured format with the following sections: Introduction, Methods, Results, and Conclusions.
- Abstracts may be submitted in either English or French
- Abbreviations may be used in the body of an abstract if they are defined at their first mention in the text
- During submission, please indicate if you would like to be considered for an oral presentation. All abstracts accepted, but not chosen for oral submission, will be automatically considered for a poster presentation.
- Individuals are limited to a maximum of one abstract submission as first author
- Please indicate the research category (listed on the submission form) that best suits your submitted content. The AMBGC organizing committee reserves the right to move your abstract to a different category that they feel it is better suited for.
- Following submission, please ensure that your browser refreshes to demonstrate a confirmation of your abstract submission
- All students are eligible for an oral presentation; however, in the case of a tie, preference will be given to a student who did not present last year
Other Important Information:
Deadline to register for the conference as a non-presenter is March 1, 2018
Any questions regarding AMBGC should be directed to Co-VP-Academics, Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org, and/or Nida at email@example.com.
Any PIs or Post-docs interested in judging either oral and/or poster presentations, please contact either of the VP-Academics.
We thank you in advance for your support and participation!