We are pleased to invite you to submit an abstract for a poster or an oral presentation. The deadline for submission is Friday, February 8th, 2019 at 11:59pm.
Several monetary prizes for best poster and oral presentations will be awarded.
· The body of the abstract should not exceed 2,500 characters including spaces, and should follow a structured format with the following sections: Introduction, Methods, Results, and Conclusions
· Abstracts may be submitted in either English or French
· Abbreviations may be used in the body of an abstract if they are defined at their first mention in the text
· All abstracts not chosen for oral submission will be automatically considered for poster presentation, unless you chose to only present an oral talk
· Individuals are limited to a maximum of one abstract submission as first author
· Please indicate the research category (listed on the submission form) that best suits your submitted content. The AMBGC organizing committee reserves the right to move your abstract to a different category that they feel it is better suited for.
· Following submission, please ensure that your browser refreshes to demonstrate a confirmation of your abstract submission
Other Important Information:
Deadline to register for the conference as a non-presenter is March 1st, 2019
Any questions regarding AMBGC should be directed to VP-Academic, Nida at email@example.com
Any PIs or Post-docs interested in judging either oral and/or poster presentations, please contact the VP-Academic.
We thank you in advance for your support and participation!